Monday, January 7, 2008

The Orphanges

I like working with kids because I never had any. Besides I figure a middle age white guy spends $200,000 raising some white kid in lilly white surburbia, so with the same money I can help a lot of kids that eat dirt and have nothing.

So I'm heading off to SE Asia and plan to find some orphange and give the kids something they rarely get - hope. Hope that someone sees them as people and not invisible beings. I want to load them up on a bus and take them to an amusement park or something. (Inspired by Mike Farris and Bob Rowe) Not sure, but I'll think of something to brighten their lives and see that someone cares about them.

People are giving me money to give to the kids. If you decide to do this also, please send me a picture of yourself. I think the kids want to know who is on the other end of the money so it has more meaning that someone cares about them.

To contribute:
Send me email at ----- edreez "at" hotmail dot com
Send me a picture of yourself
Tell me how much $$ and I'll ping you for cash when I get home.

Otherwise:
Paypal: mje "at" secev dot com
Physical Address:
7020 145th Street West
Apple Valley, MN 55124


Love ya,
dreez

No comments: