Tons of my friends wrote me trying to help me find my inner child! Ain't that so cool, I didn't know you all really cared about my boring mundane existence.
Anyways, I actually think I know what my inner child is all about and I'm pretty excited that I think I am finding some of it. I think charities are a thing of the past and the future is all about profitable non-profits where a business's profits go back to into the people doing the work. So imagine homeless people owning and running their own factory as business people (OK extreme, but you get the picture). See Catherdal Within.
So I have this new business venture idea I've been working on and I'm meeting people over here checking it out. The dream is that everyone wins, from the workers to the clients.
This might all be another dreezman flash-in-the-pan, but I'm having a blast pursuing
it. Someday I'll tell you all about it, if it comes true.
dreez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment