Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hong Kong Climbing

OK, so Mike decides to look for his inner child and winds
up climbing in Hong Kong! No inner child there. But I did
get to meet up with old friends on a beautiful 80 degree day
with blue skies and no smog as I remember it. Did some dreaded
slab climbing and some trad climbing on a newly developed area.
Was fun.

My friend June lives in a mega-apartment block on the 25 floor.
She says rent runs $4000 USD/month! Moderate size apartment,
3 bedrooms, tiny kitchen and bath, big livingroom.

Everyone says that teaching English as a second language is a great
job and you can make good money doing it. Big demand for it here.
This place is just booming at the seams.

Pretty boring so far, but I haven't contiplated the 'W' word for a
week or so.

dreez

1 comment:

Dave S said...

Man, that's a whole bunch of ESL teaching for a $4K/mo apartment. :-)