Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Thailand - Expectation vs. Reality
So Laura and I are pretty juiced about Thailand. We are biking from Bridge Over the River Qui area west of Bangkok Kanchanaburi down to the the beaches of Hua Hin and Cha Am maybe 120 miles or something like that I'm not sure. Anyways it is suppose to be really hot 95 degrees so I know I'm going to die of either heat exhaustion or bike butt or tuk tuk runneth over. Laura is a biking machine so she'll probably have to just sit and wait for me most the time. I like military history so the bridge should be cool and of course once we get to the beaches I'm not sure we'll want to come home much less go to Nepal where it is 30 degrees at night ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment