First five days I was shaking like a leaf ready to give up climbing I was sooooo scared. Last two days it all kicked in and this is what happened. Even the French people couldn't believe I was same person because I stopped shaking.....

Finding my inner child....


French people are discovering more walls like this and putting in new routes. There are two world champions with us and they are making professional videos of these guys climbing these impossible routes, its unreal watching these guys hang onto nothing... Wow...

I am the speck on top of this cave I climbed up.

This is the last day for sport climbing. Bummer. We are heading to Humpi next, where there is only bouldering. The French people kinda adopted me so I'm tagging along with them. Sunny had to head home on an emergency, friend got sick and Sunnyis taking care of her. Bummer.
I'm actually starting to like India. You just have to get use to the choas and culture, but it took me 5 days.
Next week THAILAND!!!! Can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment